Ride The Rockies
The 33rd annual Ride The Rockies
Adventure in every direction!
This bike race is an intense test of strength and stamina. Riders from all over the country will gather in Breckenridge to begin their 418 mile journey over 6 days with almost 26,000 ft of elevation! Not a road biker? No problem! You can always volunteer, or just send these bikers off in style with the downtown celebration.
Looking to prove you have what it takes? Get all the information you could need here and register soon! If you’re looking to enter as a team and fundraise throughout the event, RTR has multiple charities already sponsoring the race.
Here’s the breakdown of the ride:
- Day 1 – Breckenridge to Edwards 77.0 miles/4,429’ Elevation Gain (Highlights – Fremont Pass, Tennessee Pass)
- Day 2 – Edwards to Steamboat Springs 79.6 Miles/5,005’ Elevation Gain (Highlights – Historic town of State Bridge, Finger Rock)
- Day 3 – Steamboat Loop 48.4 Miles/3,317’ Elevation Gain (Highlights – Rolling hills, short steep climbs)
- Day 4 – Steamboat Springs to Grand Lake 93.8 Miles/6,202’ Elevation Gain (Highlights – Rabbit Ears Pass, Hot Sulphur Springs, Grand Lake)
- Day 5 – Grand Lake to Winter Park 32.1.Miles/1,745’ Elevation Gain – regular tour 28.9 Miles/2,725’ Elevation Gain (Berthoud Pass) Optional climb to the top of Pass
- Day 6 – Winter Park to Breckenridge 87 Miles/5,187’ Elevation Gain (Highlights – Ute Pass, Dillon Dam)