Lauren’s Top 5 Rentals
Lauren, a Colorado State Alum with a degree in Business, has grown up in the real estate and property management worlds. Her love and passion for the Breckenridge area make her an integral member of our real estate and rental team. In her free time, Lauren enjoys relaxing with her family and going out on hiking adventures with her dog, Henry.
- Columbine 105 ID: 1805640 Columbine 105 is a great two-bedroom property if you’re looking to visit Breckenridge on a budget. No need to spend money on renting a car because you can walk to everything from here. Walk less than 5 minutes to the slopes, and cut through Main Street Station to get to Main Street! I like to recommend this property to people who are looking for a place without stairs. This is a ground floor unit and all one level. This property has also undergone a few recent upgrades and we’re looking forward to more remodel projects in the future.
- Sundowner 2 Bedroom + Loft ID: 1765906 This top floor unit is a perfect budget property if you have children in your group. The loft has two sets of bunk beds and is a great space for the kids. Take a walk down the path to the Upper Village Pool to soak in the hot tub or enjoy the outdoor heated pool after a long day on the slopes.
- Tyra 20 Ski in/Out 4 Bedroom ID: 369592 I love this property because of its location. The ski access off of the Four O’Clock Ski Run is easy for all levels of skiers and the Snowflake lift hardly ever has a line. It doesn’t hurt that this property is also a top floor corner unit. No one above you and great views of the ski run!
- 103 Tall Pines ID: 1798940 This Pines unit is on my Top 5 list because it has everything you need. Private hot tub, one car garage, easy ski in/out access, and plenty of space for 10 people. This is where I park when I want to take a few runs on the mountain! They’re also easy to find when you’re ready to head back home for the day. Just follow the signs, “Four O’Clock To Town” and you’ll see the townhomes on the left-hand side of the run before you reach the Snowflake lift.
- American Way Retreat ID: 1766040 American Way Retreat is a 5-bedroom private home nestled into a wooded neighborhood on Peak 7. With multiple king/queen bedrooms and two living spaces, this home is comfortable for two families. This home also features a private indoor hot tub, so you don’t have to brave the wintery weather to walk to the hot tub!